- Optimised for FTO and Invalidity search
- Intelligent indexing
- Specialised indexes for manufacturing, pharmaceutical, etc.
- Search with full text of specification, claims or full patent
- True semantic search
- Reports ranked by semantic similarity to search
- Works with full, company or vendor output patent sets
- Reads XML and UTF-8 plain text for full internationalisation
- Works with Non-Patent Literature.
- Case studies
- Read more...
SpanMatch is a more specialised tool, which identifies pairs of required items without need for boolean construction. It was initially developed to identify elements and ranges within claims for comparison with a query specification in English language patents. but we extended it to work with French, German, Chinese, Japanese and Korean originals to avoid the pitfalls of legacy machine translations. We are also developing its use in other similar fields, such as engineering, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
API or GUI
Both programs use our proprietary algorithms and are available as APIs. The outputs allow us to demonstrate in our colour-coding house style the ways in which the matching has been found, so the user can verify that the programs are returning what would be expected from a manual operation. That is, there is no 'black box' element. The programs are simply doing, at very high speed and with great accuracy, what a human reader would do if they had sufficient time.
Get in touch
For information about any of our products and services, or to discuss your requirements.